The Unbiased directory and your profile
Listing in the Unbiased directory puts you in the eye-line of the millions of people who visit Unbiased every year seeking information and professional advice. Here’s how our directory works to boost your visibility and attract enquiries from potentially high ROI clients.
Companies listed with us:
Customise your Unbiased profile
Stand out in our listings with your own images and descriptions to boost your brand exposure.
Set your specialisms
Add qualifications, accreditations and specialism to attract the right clients.
Add special offers
Attract potential clients by advertising free introductory offers.
Benefit from high SEO and web traffic
Benefit from Unbiased’s dominant web rankings and huge web traffic.
Receive direct enquiries
Prospective clients can click your profile and send enquiries directly.
Appear in local web searches
Boost your chance of ranking highly in the major search engines, in turn receiving more brand exposure.
Your Unbiased profile
You’ll get your unique Unbiased profile when you subscribe to any of our plans.
Your profile is your shop window – it sets out your professional offering, displays your credentials and USPs, and highlights all the things that make you special.
It's also the first thing potential customers will see when they find you via our directory and provides them with a range of methods to contact you.
Three benefits of your Unbiased profile
- Get found online by prospective clients - our dominant SEO rankings and high web traffic mean your profile stands a far better chance of being seen then your own website does.
- Increased brand exposure - we are constantly working to boost the online prominence of the Unbiased site via content marketing, adverts and targeted SEO which your Unbiased profile benefits directly from.
- A source of exclusive leads - any potential customer who finds your profile can contact you in multiple ways directly from your profile.
Tips for a good profile
- Include all your qualifications and credentials (for legal reasons, make sure these are accurate) – this both attracts the right clients and helps us match you with suitable enquiries
- Upload good quality photos of your advisers – people relate better to faces
- Upload your company logo if you have one – it helps users recognise and remember you
- Write an engaging description of your firm (avoiding marketing clichés) – this is a great opportunity to convince prospective clients that you are right for them
- Add client testimonials and quotes from your happy customers – these are particularly important for attracting clients who browse our directory
- Set your specialisms so prospective clients know the areas of advice you can help them with
- Consider offering one or more of our four special offers
- Check your profile regularly to see if any details need updating
- Fully complete your profile: fully completed profiles are more likely to convert than incomplete ones
The Unbiased directory
The directory is a great source of local leads. It lists all the professionals who subscribe to Unbiased and people can use it to search for an adviser near them.
Potential clients can use the filters to refine their search further, for example searching for a specialist in equity release or inputting their asset value. If your profile appears in their search, a user can click on your profile to see full details and how to contact you.
Thanks to our strong SEO, users can see the directory results from google searches. If someone searches for 'financial adviser in Swindon' they will usually see the top 20 Unbiased profiles as the first or second result.
How much does it cost to list in the directory?
The Unbiased directory is available with all our plans from as little as: £29 +VAT per month on Simple plan.
We have a range of plans to suit your growth ambitions, check out our full list of plans and features to discover the best plan for your business.
If you wish to grow your business more actively and receive more enquiries than you can via the directory alone, check out our full list of plans.
Additional features to grow your business
There are many other features of an Unbiased plan that will help you build your business, including:
Set your criteria to receive the clients you want
Receive enquiries pre-filtered to match your preferences
Increase your brand exposure with a profile promoted in additional locations
Manage your entire client base with pipeline monitoring and conversion software
Advanced analytics and insights to track and improve sales performance
Find out more
Enter your details and one of our experts will be in touch to discuss how Unbiased can help your business grow.
You can purchase and set up as many profiles as you wish, managing them all from a single Unbiased dashboard. You may wish to do this if you have several offices, or several advisers operating in different parts of the country under the same brand name.
To list in the directory in more than one location, you can either purchase multiple profiles or use our Growth or Enterprise plans.
Our Growth plan comes with two locations by default (the first is where you are based, the second is up to you), and you can expand this to up to four locations.
Our Enterprise plan allows you to purchase effectively unlimited locations (up to 300 across the UK), so is the best option for a large nationally-based firm or a firm with major growth aspirations.