Furnish Your Future Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Unbiased Ltd (company no. 06775878), whose registered office is 12-14 Berry Street, London EC1V 0AU.
2. Employees of Unbiased Ltd or their immediate family members or employees of agents, clients or suppliers of/to Unbiased Ltd, shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4.Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
5. To take part in the competition, you must complete and submit the Unbiased "Furnish your future" competition form on the following page: http://bit.ly/2Qg8eng. Additional entries can be obtained by completing more actions and will increase your chances of winning. No purchase is necessary.
6. Unbiased Ltd, accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Unbiased Ltd. Incomplete entries will not be accepted.
7. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on Friday 21st June 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be considered.
8. There is one prize available: The winner will receive a £50 prize in the form of an IKEA gift card.
9.No alternative prize is available and prizes are non-transferable
10. One winner of the competition will be picked by Unbiased Ltd in accordance with these terms and conditions. The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 working days of notification they will forfeit the prize and Unbiased Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner (the replacement winner shall also be subject to the same claim process set out in this clause). If a winner rejects their prize, or is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Unbiased Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The winner(s) agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Unbiased Ltd, 12-14 Berry St, London EC1V 0AU.
14. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.