#SortedForLife Competition January 2019
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Unbiased Ltd (company no. 06775878 whose registered office is at 12-14 Berry Street, London EC1V 0AU.
2. Employees of Unbiased Ltd or their immediate family members or employees of agents, clients or suppliers of/to Unbiased Ltd, shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Competition winners agree to be interviewed on camera in order to create a case study, which will be shared by Unbiased Ltd on social media, on www.unbiased.co.uk and in other marketing channels. Should the winner refused to be filmed, they will be required to refund the value of the financial advice they have received, or if the financial advice has not yet been received, they will be removed from the list of winners and an alternative winner will be selected. Sensitivity will be used regarding personal and financial details.
5. To take part in the competition, follow Unbiased on Facebook and share an update mentioning @Unbiased and #SortedForLife.
6. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on 27 January 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The winners of the competition will be picked by a panel of judges appointed by Unbiased Ltd who will review entries and select 21 winners.
9. There is one main prize available: the winner will receive financial advice from an Independent Financial Adviser selected by Unbiased Ltd, up to the value of £500. No alternative prize is available and prizes are not transferable. There are also 20 #SortedForLife T-shirts available. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The winner will be notified via Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 working days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be redeemed. Travel expenses will not be refunded.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Unbiased Ltd, 12-14 Berry St, London EC1V 0AU
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.