D&M Management Accountants is based in Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire. Our goal is to provide accountancy services which add value to our clients by reducing their costs, improving and controlling performance and making the correct investment choices. Using our knowledge in industry we have designed our products to add flexibility to your accounting and help you cut costs, stay on budget and improve your Cashflow.
We excel at providing the very best performance information delivered to you as efficiently and effectively as possible. We believe Accountants should do more for your business and provide information that will add true value. We enjoy getting to know each clients business, how they operate and adding real value to their organisation through our services. In our view we offer the most efficient accountancy service in Bedfordshire.
General Data Protection Policy
Our data protection policy sets out our commitment to protecting personal data and how we implement that commitment with regards to the collection and use of personal data.
We are committed to:
· Ensuring that we comply with the eight data protection principles, as listed below
· Meeting our legal obligations as laid down by the Data Protection Act 1998
· Ensuring that data is collected and used fairly and lawfully
· Processing personal data only in order to meet our operational needs or fulfil legal requirements
· Taking steps to ensure that personal data is up to date and accurate
· Establishing appropriate retention periods for personal data
· Ensuring that data subjects' rights can be appropriately exercised
· Providing adequate security measures to protect personal data
· Ensuring that a nominated officer is responsible for data protection compliance and provides a point of contact for all data protection issues – Drew Coles, Managing Director
· Ensuring that all staff are made aware of good practice in data protection
· Providing adequate training for all staff responsible for personal data
· Ensuring that everyone handling personal data knows where to find further guidance
· Ensuring that queries about data protection, internal and external to the organisation, is dealt with effectively and promptly
· Regularly reviewing data protection procedures and guidelines within the organisation. Next Review date 01/10/2018
D&M Management Accountants, Unit 1, Townsend Centre, Blackburn Road, Townsend Industrial Estate, Houghton Regis, Dunstable, LU5 5BQ
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.