HW Fisher & Company is a commercially astute tax firn with a personal, partner-led service aimed at entrepreneurial small, medium enterprises (SMEs), large corporates and high-net worth individuals.
Founded in 1933, the practice comprises 36 partners and approximately 320 staff supplying a range of services spanning audit, corporate taxation, private client services, VAT, business recovery and forensic accounting, together with a range of sector groups offering specialist industry knowledge
Our clients come from many different countries and backgrounds and are active in all branches of commerce and industry.
Our fee income ranks us as a mid-tier top 25 UK chartered accountancy firm.
We specialise in UK and international tax.
For more information on what other International services HW Fisher & Company can provide please see our services brochure - <url hidden>
• Expatriate Tax/Cross Border Tax Advisory
• Accounts Preparation & Group Consolidations
• A full range of management accounting support (from book-keeping services to fully outsourced financial control functions)
• Audit Services (Regulated And Non-Regulated Entities)
• Trust and Estate Planning Services
• Company International Taxation Services
• Personal Taxation Services (Including Residency / Domicile Issues)
• Partnership Taxation Services
• International Tax Planning Services
• Tax Disputes
• Value Added Tax Services
• Payroll Services
• Due Diligence Services
• Company Valuation Services
• Company Incorporation and Secretarial Services
Audit/Accounts compliance. Tax compliance. Due Diligence.
H W Fisher & Co, Acre House, 11-15 William Road, Greater London, SE10 0QJ
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.