We're part of a new wave of accountants with a modern view on the way 'accountancy' should be delivered.
When we tore up the accountancy rule book and re-wrote it, there are some principles that came out.....
Things that I do personally:
1) I work for you, not the revenue. I'm not a tax collector, I help you save it wherever possible.
2) Explain things to you in a language 'normal' people understand.
3) Be pro-active, I will come to you with suggestions that will help you. I should emphasise that I will actually do it. Not just tell you I will.
4) I am always at the other end of the phone if you need me. This will not cost you extra. Pick up the phone.
5) Take away any worries and stress. I will sort it out
6) Be in regular contact with my clients. Forget your once a year visit to your accountant. You are going to speak to me more often.
I am fortunate to be at a firm that has all the skills and resources you might expect from one of the larger firms but has the focus and attention to personal detail you get from a much smaller organisation.
Specialties: It's mainly general tax, auditing and accounting work that we do but we have built a specialism within sectors.
Accounting services including year end accounts production
ATOL reporting accountant
Tax planning and preparation
Special advisory services including mergers and acquisitions
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.