As a registered individual of the 2plan Wealth Management Ltd network, you would also benefit from the scale of a larger advice company's resources and some industry leading valuation and communication tools for clients.
2plan Wealth Management Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. It is entered on the FCA register (<url hidden> ) under reference 461598.
- holistic financial planning taking into account your whole financial profile to optimise your planning
- intergenerational family financial planning - making sure your decisions work well for you and your decendents
- values based investing - incorporating your ethical, social and environmental concerns into your investment and product choices.
- tax mitigation - looking at helping to pay only the tax you ought to through use of allowances and tax relieved products
- at and post retirement income planning - ensuring you optimise your income once you stop or reduce your working days.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
The value of your capital and income from investments can go down as well as up and you may not get back the original amount you invested.
2plan wealth management Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. It is entered on the FCA register (<url hidden> ) under reference 461598. Registered office: 2plan wealth management Ltd, 3rd Floor, Bridgewater Place, Water Lane, Leeds, LS11 5BZ. Registered in England Number: 05998270
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.