I am a dynamic and committed Professional having achieved level 4 qualification (DipPFS) and level 3 Cert CII (MP). I believe in trust and integrity being the key values leading to long and healthy client relationships and enabling the desired outcome.
Wealth Management, Retirement Planning and Investments including, but not limited to: Portfolio Management, Estate Planning, Strategic Financial Planning, Investment Strategies, , Inheritance Tax Planning, Pensions etc.
Service I Offer :-
• Initial interviews are conducted free of charge giving you and I the opportunity to meet to discuss any issues, concerns and financial objective you want advice on.
• Before any advice can be provided I need to gather detailed hard and soft financial facts about your personal or business circumstances, which will form the basis of the advice.
• If the advice concerns investments, I will need to discuss your attitudes towards investment risk rewards, which is conducted by a series of questions and responses.
• Advice is presented as a report to be discussed in detail and questions answered before you proceed to any recommendations made.
• Annual reviews to address any circumstantial changes
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.