Flat 4, Highgrove, Bankfield, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 5DRMake an enquiry
You only get one life, so this is the one that matters. If you want to live the life you want with the money you have, then advice matters.
This is where we can help. We have a Certified and Chartered financial planner, Chris Wheatman, who supported by a team of experts in their field.
We’ll help you to identify the kind of retirement you want to have. Then we’ll develop a plan to help you to achieve it.
We know that we can’t be all things to all people, so we’ve honed our expertise to focus on two distinct types of client:
Business owners: Maybe you’ve had enough of the long hours and the responsibility. Perhaps you’ve received the offer of a lifetime and you’ve decided to sell up! Then now is the time to put together a plan with a financial planner you can trust.
Approaching retirement: Perhaps you’ve received your annual pension statement and realised that this just got real – your retirement is no longer in the dim and distant future. Now’s the time to think about when and how you’ll retire.
What our clients value the most is that we:
- Advise on every area of your life affected by financial planning
- Deliver value for money with low upfront charges
- Invest time in getting to know you and your family, focusing on as much face-to-face contact as you need
- Focus on delivering a personal, flexible service which matches your needs
- Give you the peace of mind and the confidence to live the life you want with the money you have
- Are ambitious for growth, but won’t compromise on quality
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.