This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of an ability to analyse financial protection planning issues.
This qualification assesses the understanding of the commercial and regulatory financial services environment, the role and legal obligations of regulated advisers and key concepts of risk and ethics.
The Diploma enhances knowledge in core areas such as regulation, investment principles, risk, taxation and personal financial planning using real-life scenarios to develop the essential skills to apply this technical knowledge in practice
The examination assesses the candidates knowledge of the insurance market, legal principles, proceedures and major classes of healthcare insurance
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry, including regulation, legislation and the Code of Ethics.
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of investment products and the application of the investment advice process.
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the UK taxation system, and the ability to analyse the taxation treatment of individuals and trusts during the investment advice process.
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding financial planning fundamentals, the six steps of financial planning, savings and investments, tax treatment, assets and liabilities, risk and ethics and codes of practice in the application of the financial planning process.
We’re people first and pensions and investment experts second.
As we live through volatile times, financial planning and wealth management can be complicated.
People have lost confidence in financial advisers and financial planners - we want to change that.
For us, it’s simple; we put people at the centre of everything we do.
We get to know you and your goals, and we match that with a tailored solution that works for you.
You won’t just be sold a product and left to fend for yourself.
That’s not how it works. That’s not how we work.
Our 4-step approach:
We Understand YOU
• By gathering information from you, we always find out about any plans you already have in place
• We explore your attitude to risk and return your goals and objectives, and build a picture of what you want to achieve
• At this stage you find out what to expect from us
• We do not charge you a fee at this stage
We Plan for YOU
• We’ll go away and research various scenarios and how to make the most out of your existing arrangements
• We’ll then recommend how you can build on your existing plans so you have the best chance of achieving your goals
We Implement for YOU
• We do all the heavy lifting on your behalf – like what we do for all our other clients. This saves you time and effort.
We Refine YOUR plans.
• Nothing stands still. We will sense check the progress of your plans regularly, and we suggest this is done once a year
• We will update you on legislation, taxation or you will update us on changes to your circumstances.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.