Formed in 1999, we are an independent, multi-adviser practice helping clients throughout Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and Windsor & Maidenhead.
We have considerable experience of helping those people who are:
- Planning for retirement - often in their 50s, we help clients to identify how and when they want to retire.
- In retirement - we enable clients to continue enjoying their retirement, whilst at the same time, plan for later life and passing on their wealth.
- Business owners - often too busy to give their personal finances the attention they need, we help business owners to make the most of their hard-earned wealth.
The entire team at BPI focuses on providing a personal, tailor-made service to all of our clients.
As you would expect of an independent financial advice firm, we advise our clients on all of the financial products they need to help them to achieve their goals. These include pensions, mortgages, investments and insurance.
However, what our clients really value is that we are a safe pair of hands for their finances. With a ‘go-to’ person for their financial affairs, they know that we’ll use our knowledge and experience to help them to achieve their financial goals.
In fact, 100% of our clients believe that working with us has helped or will help them to achieve their financial goals.
Our client survey in August 2020 also found that:
• 97.56% of clients would recommend us to others
• 100% of clients are satisfied with the speed of response from their adviser and from our support team
• 100% agree that we are friendly and approachable
If you would like greater peace of mind about your finances, contact us for a no-obligation initial consultation at no cost to you.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Business & Personal Investment Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Business & Personal Investment Ltd, Unit L, Bourne End Business Park, Cores End Road, Buckinghamshire, Bourne End, SL8 5AS
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.