2 Caspian Point, Pierhead Street, Cardiff, CF10 4DQ
At Chase de Vere, we believe the only worthwhile advice is independent advice. This is because it allows us to research the variety of sources, and recommend the solutions and products that best suit your needs – creating a far stronger result.
The freedom to advise objectively
• We are free to create financial plans that are totally unconstrained by any obligation – other than to our clients
• From investment management and estate planning, to employee benefits and business advice, we offer solutions that are drawn from the whole market
• We give each solution careful consideration and only then recommend one that is right for you and your situation
• We are a team, but we think and act independently. This helps us give a more considered, creative and
sometimes non-obvious solution.
• We are one of the country’s leading independent financial advisers
• We offer wide national coverage with regional offices and over 200 independent financial advisers and about 250 technical and back-office specialists
• Our advisers are encouraged to attain the highest levels of industry qualification and pursue advisory specialisms.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.