We are a Chartered Financial Planning firm with offices in both Chester and Warrington, specialising in:
- Investment planning
- Retirement planning, helping especially with decisions at retirement, pension splitting on divorce and pension consolidation/transfers.
- Inheritance planning
- Trustee and Corporate financial planning.
Most of our clients are either retired, approaching retirement or have accumulated wealth at a young age as a result of an inheritance, owning a business, injury compensation or property sale.
As a local, family-owned company, we build life-long relationships with our clients based on trust, integrity and fairness.
Our clients have told us they appreciate that we really listen to them, help them create a long-term strategy, do it in a language they understand and provide lasting value for money.
To help you with your search for an IFA, an adviser can be qualified to:
- Diploma level (basic minimum industry requirement)
- Chartered (equivalent to a university degree), held by around 20% of advisers
- Fellowship (highest industry qualification), held by only 5% of advisers in the UK.
It is important to note that a firm may be Chartered, but the individual adviser assigned to you may not be, so do ask the question!
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.