We’ve been helping clients in Newry and across County Down, County Armagh and County Antrim for many years now. In that time, we’ve honed our expertise to focus on people who are:
• Approaching retirement
• In retirement
• Business owners
• Home buyers
Independent financial planning
At the end of the day, money is just a means to an end. So as financial planners, we help you to identify the lifestyle you want to have and enable you to use your wealth to achieve it. We plan to support you with all your financial planning needs for the rest of your life. To achieve this, we take particular care in getting to know you before we provide any advice, whether it relates to your financial or mortgage needs.
Independent mortgage and protection advice
We help all kinds of people to secure the best mortgage and insurance for their needs. As we are whole of market advisers, we are independent from banks and building societies, which means that we can find the best mortgage and insurance deals for you.
We’re not just here to organise your mortgage, your pension pot, or your other assets; we’re here to help you to achieve your goals. Here’s why clients work with us:
1. We take the time to get to know you - we'll get a full picture of you and your family’s circumstances, needs and aspirations.
2. We’re 100% independent - we access the whole of the market for mortgage and financial products. We’ll always work in your best interests; we won’t be salesmen for product providers.
3. We’ll help you to achieve your goals – by understanding what kind of lifestyle you want to have, then advising on the best ways to use your wealth to achieve it.
4. We’ve got the right connections – we work with a range of specialists, including solicitors and accountants to ensure you receive a holistic financial planning service.
5. We’ll be your financial planning partner for life - with Sean Digney at the helm, we plan to be around for many years to come.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Digney Grant Financial Services is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
5 Downshire Close, 41-43 Downshire Road, Newry, Co Down, BT34 1FD
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.