Cruze Financial Solutions was founded in 2019 by Independent Financial Adviser, Sarah Drakard. We also have a fabulous will writer on the team, Rhonda Rose. We are based in Watford and St Albans and help clients across Hertfordshire, North and West London, Middlesex and beyond. We truly believe that financial advice should be accessible at all and provide a huge range of services to help you with all your financial needs in one place. Sarah has over 6 years of experience as an independent adviser and over 12 years experience in the industry. Rhonda has been trained by Sarah and Newleaf specifically to become our will writing expert. She is new to the industry but has years of experience working with families in other industries and is fascinated by the world of will writing and learning everything about it.
Who do we help? The answer to that is genuinely, everyone. We have access to every provider, lender and insurer in the market place to solve all your needs.
What do we offer? We can help you with all your mortgage needs on both a personal, buy to let and commercial basis. We offer a whole of market financial service for all your pension, investment and savings needs. We have an equity release licence for older clients who want to release money from their property. We can broke all your insurance needs from life insurance, to illness insurance to sickness pay, to buildings and contents and private medical cover. We have extensive experience in writing wills and estate planning. Our clients span from young individuals, couples and families to those planning what will happen to their finances at the end of life. Whether you know exactly what you're doing or looking at financial advice for the first time, we can help you and find a solution for everything you are trying to achieve.
- pension consolidation, releasing tax free cash from pensions, pension reviews, retirement planning
- mortgages of all types including residential, self employed/contractor, right to buy, help to buy, shared ownership, buy to let, remortgage, rate switch/product transfer, bridging, commercial, self build, first time buyer, releasing equity, debt consolidation, reducing mortgage, gifted deposits
- ISAs, savings, childrens savings, tax efficient savings
- life insurance, illness insurance, protecting your income
- will writing, estate planning, guardianship, trusts, inheritance tax advice, lasting power of attorney
- financial advice around divorce
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
7 Canterbury Rd, Watford, AL1 5HE
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.