With our strong ethics and personal approach, our experienced and qualified planners are here to give you financial peace of mind.
It’s important that we add value to your financial wellbeing. Not everyone wants or needs financial planning advice, so we only focus on helping people at certain stages in life:
1. Wealth growers - we help working professionals and business owners to balance the lifestyle they want for their families today with the retirement they want to have in the future.
2. Approaching retirement - we help those who are starting to think about retirement. Often in their 50s, the time has come to make important decisions about how and when they can afford to retire.
3. Retired people - we help retirees to enjoy their retirement and not worry about things such as long-term care or running out of money.
4. Employers - HDA Workplace works with businesses that want to provide their employees with valuable workplace benefits. We run their group private pension and other employee benefit schemes. We also provide one-to-one financial planning support to individuals.
This way, we can harness our experience and expertise to provide you with expert guidance to help you to achieve your financial goals.
Our clients recognise the value of having a reliable ‘go-to’ expert for their financial affairs. And we recognise our social responsibility to help people get the basics right and avoid costly mistakes. As financial planners, rather than advisers, it’s all about relationships, not just transactions.
The HDA difference:
• We’re independent, which means we’re not tied to any providers
• We have high standards; that’s why we’re Chartered
• We’ve been around a long time and will be for many years to come
• We’re big enough to manage all your needs and small enough to care about them
• We take away the worry
HDA is the trading name of Hugh Davies Associates Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm no. 125569). Registered in England No. 1998413. Registered Office New Barn, Manor Farm Courtyard, Southam Lane, Southam, Cheltenham, GL52 3PB. Telephone: <phone number hidden>
3 Nimrod House, Sandys Road, Worcestershire, WR14 1JJ
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.