We provide a professional, full financial planning service specialising in pensions, savings and investments helping clients as they plan for retirement.
We will listen and tailor our service to suit your individual needs.
Acting with total trust and integrity in all our work with you. Being open, honest and transparent, our reputation is important to us and we will do what we say we will do.
Our Pledges to you:
1) Provide quality impartial advice, researching and advising from the whole of the market.
2) We will provide peace of mind in helping you reach your financial goals and aspirations.
3) Provide understanding and clarity for the important financial decisions you make.
4) We will deliver first class levels of customer service focussing on excellent outcomes for you.
5) We will strive to keep matters simple and jargon free.
6) Our overall aims in our service are to add and achieve positive value for you.
Our first meeting is free.
Being a fully independent ‘whole of market’ Independent Financial Adviser (IFA), we are committed to providing you with the best possible advice, service and support.
David Weatherall has 28+ years of financial services industry experience.
We provide straightforward independent financial advice you can trust.
We advise in all areas but specialise in pensions, savings and investments, and helping clients prepare for retirement and explore their options.
Your Pension options at retirement;
Tax efficient Pensions advice;
A full review and analysis of all your existing pension schemes;
Workplace Pensions and Auto-enrolment;
Inheritance Tax Planning.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Grand Parade, East Sussex, Eastbourne, BN21 4DN
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.