We’re a small, dedicated team which includes Chartered Financial Planner, Kevin Hicks. We’re focused on meeting the financial planning needs of clients in West Devon and North Cornwall.
There are certain stages in your life when financial planning is especially valuable. Effective, independent financial advice can provide you with the security and peace of mind to enjoy your life now whilst planning for the future.
We have great experience in helping people who are:
• Young families: we can help you strike the right balance between spending money on what you need today, with the money you need to save for tomorrow.
• Pre-retirement: These days you have a lot more choice about when you’ll retire, but the type of retirement you’ll enjoy depends on effective planning. We can help.
• In retirement: Now that you’re retired, we’ll help you to continue on your financial planning journey.
• Business owners: We’ll put everything necessary in place to ensure that you can maximise the benefits of having your own business.
Our clients work with us because:
1. We're experts: Kevin Hicks is a Chartered Financial Planner.
2. We’re independent: We’re not tied to any providers. We have ‘whole of market’ access to all products, so we can find those which best meet your specific requirements.
3. We’re a family business: you can be sure of a personal and personable service from our friendly advisers.
4. We’re local: We focus on serving clients in West Devon and North Cornwall.
5. We’re supported: We’ve got the back-up and support of Sense Network so we can focus our attention on you.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
KD Financial LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England No. OC 427898. KD Financial LLP is an appointed representative of Sense Network Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is entered on the FCA Register under reference 912337
Barclays Chambers, Holsworthy, EX22 6HT
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.