We are a firm of Independent, Chartered Financial Planners based in County Durham.
Founded in 2011, our team consists of two Financial Planners, Gary and Kate, and our Administrator, Abigail.
We believe the best financial advice comes from a full understanding of your personal situation; not from a list of financial products you or anyone else thinks you might need. It comes from a strategy that has your best interests, goals and ambitions at its heart.
It comes from a Lifeplan.
Over the years, we have developed a specific specialism in helping people at every stage of the retirement process:
• Approaching retirement: We’ll ensure you can retire with the income you need to achieve your goals.
• At retirement: We’ll create a bespoke financial plan that will give you the confidence to retire worry-free.
• In retirement: We’ll ensure you are making the most of your retirement income, in a way that is secure, structured and sustainable.
• Wills & trusts: We’ll create a strategy that will ensure your assets will be distributed according to your wishes.
There are several reasons why the way we work makes us stand out from the crowd:
• We are Chartered. Chartered status positions our firm amongst the UK’s leading practices. You can therefore rest assured that your finances are being looked after by accredited, knowledgeable professionals.
• We are Financial Planners. We believe in proper financial planning, driven purely by your goals.
• We are independent. We have no contractual relationships driving our planning process. Instead, we only ever recommend the financial solutions that will best allow you to achieve your goals.
Lifeplan Financial Ltd, Unit 91, Consett Business Park, Villa Real, Durham, Consett, DH8 6BN
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.