To achieve DipPFS individuals must achieve 140 credits. At least 80 credits must be at Diploma or AFPC level.
This qualification assesses the knowledge and skills to enhance the career and promotion prospects of those aspiring to middle and senior management positions.
Martin-Redman Partners specialises in providing independent financial advice & planning on pensions & retirement planning, investment management, and tax planning.
Our experienced Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs) provide unbiased advice.
We can help with:
- Retirement Planning & Pension Advice
- Investment Advice & Management
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Life & Critical Illness Cover, Income Protection
- Employee benefits, Workplace Pensions, Group Cover (Death-in-Service/Income Protection/Critical Illness)
- Key Person & Shareholder Cover
We believe that the financial planning service we provide should be professional, transparent, principled and most importantly built on trust.
We work with our clients on a long-term basis, holding financial review meetings at least annually so we can review your financial planning arrangements as your circumstances, the investment markets and the economy change; keeping you on track to reach your financial goals.
We work hard with our clients to understand their situation, current financial arrangements and their financial goals.
Clients often come to us for help in solving a financial problem they may be facing, or in preparation for significant life change. Below are examples of reasons clients have sought our financial advice and planning service in the past:
- A couple looking to retire in the next ten years; but were unsure how big a pension fund they would need to provide the income needed to support their lifestyle in retirement.
- An individual in their 40's who was unsure whether their investments are performing within their pension and ISA portfolio as well as they should or could be.
- A lady currently going through a divorce; who needed advice on a pension sharing arrangement that had been proposed for her personal and work-based pension plans.
- A business owner who wished to implement a comprehensive pension and employee benefit scheme as a staff attraction and retention tool.
We provide independent financial advice on a initial fee basis, which is quoted and agreed with you before we commence work on your behalf.
We are clear, fair and not misleading in how and why we charge client fees, and feel it important that we explain the types of fee you may be charged if you instruct us, and what we will deliver to you for this fee.
We hope to hear from you soon.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.