17 Silverdale Road, Petts Wood, Kent, Orpington, BR5 1NHMake an enquiry
We are an independent financial planning firm working with people in the Borough of Bromley and beyond.
Our name, Sentient Wealth, defines our approach to financial planning. We are sentient: able to perceive or feel things. We believe financial planning should stem from a thorough understanding of our clients’ goals, aspirations, challenges and concerns.
Our Director and Financial Planner, Fotis Joannou, has worked in financial services for over 20 years. He is based in Petts Wood and his passion is helping our clients to live the lifestyle they want, when they want, without worrying about money.
We help the following people to create the lifestyle they want through strategic financial planning:
• Families: We help you to provide, protect and plan for your family’s future.
• People approaching retirement: We help you to enjoy the retirement you want, without worrying about money.
• Business owners: I’ll help you to plan for your future retirement, as tax efficiently as possible.
• Widows: We help you to get financially organised, feel secure and live life to the full.
• Divorcees: I’ll help you to understand if your settlement will be enough, and begin this new chapter with confidence.
There are several key reasons why people choose to work with us:
• We are Financial Planners: Our focus is you, your goals and aspirations. We truly listen to what it is you want from your future, then create a plan that will help you achieve that.
• We are independent: Being unrestricted, we have the ability to make bespoke recommendations from the whole of the market.
• We are local: Our clients usually live within the Borough of Bromley. We like to think of ourselves as a local firm; there, on your doorstep, whenever you need guidance.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.