This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the UK regulation environment in the financial services industry, mortgage products, repayment options and the giving of mortgage advice.
Hi I'm Adrian! I now work in Financial Services having previously served in the HM Forces for 24 years, within the Adjutant Generals Corps.
Previously serving as the Disbursing Officer assigned to NATO and Finance Manager in Gibraltar to name a few positions. After leaving the forces, I was keen to continue to work in Finance and ventured into Financial Services which has been very exciting indeed.
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.
My mortgage services include:
First Time Buyers
Buy to Let
New Build Mortgages
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.