This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the principles of equity release, the different types of schemes available and the circumstances where equity release is an appropriate solution for the customer.
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the UK regulation environment in the financial services industry, mortgage products, repayment options and the giving of mortgage advice.
With over 15 years’ experience in Mortgage and Protection Advice, I offer all of my clients a totally personalised and
professional service in all aspects of their mortgage. Whether it be a full involvement in the purchase of a new property (including
negotiating on purchase prices, dealing with chains, dealing with solicitors etc.)* or re-mortgaging your property and/or raising
funds for any legal purpose. I will be your only point of contact throughout the process.
• Liaise with estate agents or builders and or solicitors
• Make sure the mortgage I recommend will fit 1st time.
• Review your mortgage every time it’s up for review.
• Make sure you have the right protection so if the worse happens your family will be financially supported.
* Residential Mortgages
* Buy to Let Mortgages (1)
* Life Insurance
* Critical Illness Insurance
* Income Protection
* Buildings & Contents Insurance.
* Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Cover.
(1) Not all Buy to Let mortgages are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
*The services promoted here are not part of the Openwork offering and are offered in our own right. Openwork Limited accept no
responsibility for this aspect of our business. These products are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.