Fitch & Fitch is a leading independent mortgage broker. We specialise in all types of mortgages and are experts in first time buyer mortgages, large mortgage loans, short lease mortgages and complex offshore loans.
As mortgage professionals, providing a highly personal service, we are here to help you to own and protect your home.
As a client centric company, customer service is at the heart of everything we do. We specialise in providing down-to-earth, friendly advice which puts our clients at ease from the very start.
There are many reasons to choose us to be your trusted mortgage adviser:
• Business Quality Awards 2021 - Winner !
• Feefo Gold Trusted Service Award 2021 - 5-Star rating and gold award for mortgage advisers that go that extra mile.
• Independence: As an independent firm, we are not tied to any particular lenders.
• Experience: Our team of expert mortgage advisers have over 100 years' collective experience in the world of finance and mortgage broking.
• Efficiency: We use user-friendly technology to make the process of obtaining a mortgage as smooth as possible.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Fitch & Fitch Ltd is an appointed representative of the Finance Planning Group which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Registration Numbers 955014.
Fitch & Fitch Ltd is registered in England and Wales, 08375299. Registered office: Hurstwood Grange, Hurstwood Lane, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17 7QX.
37th Floor, 1 Canada Square, Kensington, London, N1 8LR
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.