This qualification allows mortgage professionals to become qualified in more specialist areas such as supervising in a regulated environment, alternative residential learning and customer care.
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the UK regulation environment in the financial services industry, mortgage products, repayment options and the giving of mortgage advice.
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the regulatory and practical implications of the Treating Customers Fairly initiative.
The Diploma enhances knowledge in core areas such as regulation, investment principles, risk, taxation and personal financial planning using real-life scenarios to develop the essential skills to apply this technical knowledge in practice
I am a fully qualified Mortgage and Protection adviser. I enjoy providing a personal service as each client brings a unique situation and therefore requires a tailored service. I am based in Stevenage but can cover the whole of the UK.
By being whole of market, this means I am not tied to a handful of lenders, and this ensures you are getting the best deal across all lenders that make their products available to mortgage brokers.
I work as an adviser of a larger local company (based in Watford) and therefore I have access to exclusive deals that are not available directly with the lender.
As part of my holistic approach, I also review your protection needs to ensure you and your family are fully covered should anything happen to you.
Why use my services?
1) Whole of market mortgage advice. I have access to all the major high street lenders as well as smaller building societies and those that only deal directly with intermediaries.
2) Working with leading protection providers including Aviva, Legal and General, LV=, Royal London and Scottish Widows.
3) Flexible hours to work around my clients' busy lives.
4) Great communication to keep you updated at every step during the process.
5) Take away the stress - after all buying the most expensive thing you own requires good, sound advice.
6) Regular reviews to ensure you are always on the most competitive deal rather than revert to the lender's Standard Variable Rate at the end of a deal.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.