This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the UK regulation environment in the financial services industry, mortgage products, repayment options and the giving of mortgage advice.
- Based in DH4 - I help clients across the north east, as well as the remainder of the UK
- I offer a free Mortgage and Insurance review, done face to face, over the phone or via webcam
- I do not charge any fees until we are submitting applications to a lender, all of which are explained prior
- This means we can have a friendly chat to discuss your options before you start your journey
- Giving you the information you need to make an educated decision that is best for you
- I pride myself on my bespoke service for clients;
- Buying their first home right the way through to downsizing for their retirement
- This is not a one time service, its an ongoing relationship as life progresses
- I look forward to speaking with you and assisting you in your needs.
I Help You Purchase Your Dream Home, Stay In It & Protect Those Who Matter Most....
- Purchases - First Time Buyers - Remortgages - Downsizing - Further Borrowing - Debt Consolidation -
- Previous Credit Issues - Complex Mortgages - Self Employed Mortgages -
- Bridging Finance - Commercial Lending - Asset Finance -
- Life Insurance - Critical Illness Insurance - Private Sick Pay - Family Income Insurance -
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.