With over 14 years’ experience in Mortgage and Protection Advice, I offer all of my clients a personalised and professional service in all aspects of their mortgage.
Whether it be a full involvement in the purchase of a new property (including negotiating on purchase prices, dealing with chains, dealing with solicitors etc.) or re-mortgaging your property and/or raising funds for any legal purpose.
I will be your point of contact throughout the process.
• Liaise with estate agents, builders and/or solicitors.
• Make sure the mortgage I recommend will fit 1st time.
• Review your mortgage every time it’s up for review.
• Make sure you have the right protection so if the worse happens your family will be financially supported.
* Residential Mortgages
* Buy to Let Mortgages (1)
* Life Insurance
* Critical Illness Insurance
* Income Protection
* Buildings & Contents Insurance.
* Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Cover.
(1) Not all Buy to Let mortgages are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
The Bungalow, Littlefield Lane, Marshchapel, Lincolnshire, Grimsby, DN36 5TJ
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.