This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the UK regulation environment in the financial services industry, mortgage products, repayment options and the giving of mortgage advice.
This qualification assesses a knowledge and understanding of the principles of equity release, the different types of schemes available and the circumstances where equity release is an appropriate solution for the customer.
The Diploma enhances knowledge in core areas such as regulation, investment principles, risk, taxation and personal financial planning using real-life scenarios to develop the essential skills to apply this technical knowledge in practice
- Working remotely, am available to all of South & West Wales
- Directly Authorised by the FCA so entirely independent
- DipFA, CeMAP & CeRER qualifications
- I enjoy sitting down and listening to clients' circumstances; be it their backgrounds, jobs or hobbies, as well as their financial goals. I subsequently also enjoy helping people to achieve those aims, be it through the medium of English or Welsh
- Simplifying the mortgage process for all First Time Buyers, Home-movers and Landlords
- Getting a suitable level of capital for anyone considering Equity Release, in extra-quick time
- Keeping hassle at a minimum, the hard yards will all be done on your behalf
- Ensuring any adverse situations, such as the diagnosis of a serious illness, does not affect the individual / family too significantly. This is done through bespoke, tailor-made insurance advice
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
- Business Card
- Initial Disclosure Document
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.