My whole experience of Turney Associates was very positive. Every step of the way, the Equity Release process was explained in the clearest terms. And people were always available on the phone to give advice. They supported me through the process far more than my solicitor did, and kept things moving when he didn’t. Special thanks go to Evie Scullin, who did a fantastic job of pushing things along. I’m grateful to the whole team at Turney’s and have no hesitation in recommending them most highly.
Pat Storey, London
Thank you very much for your support and assistance throughout, you have been excellent with giving clear and efficient advice and guidance and I shall be recommending you to others. I and will also happily call again for any future matters. Finally it’s done!
Karen Veitch, Great Chesterford
Thank you so much for all your help, patience and kindness.
Hans Schweitzer & Ruth Butler, Cambridge
• Residential & Commercial Mortgages - Equity Release - Insurance - Buy-To-Let
• Truly independent, we have access to hundreds of mortgages.
• Whatever your circumstances we can source the best mortgage deal for you.
• No Fuss. Friendly. Expert.
• Call now for a free, no obligation chat with Mark.
• Experts in Equity Release for the over 55s, as well as commercial and buy-to-let loans of any size.
• Truly personal service for all residential mortgages.
• We can source supporting insurance for any personal or business needs.
Where to find us
Head office address: 5-7 Covent Garden, Cambridge, CB1 2HS
At Connect we are passionate about finding our clients the best deal and do so by having access to a wide range of both equity release and later life lenders, unlike some companies who only offer one or the other.
Hello, my name is Harry White, and I am an Advisor at Mortgage Marketplace. We are an independent, whole of market brokers providing jargon-free mortgage advice together with a fast & efficient service. Find out more below.
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting. Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis
of your own enquiries.
To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.