Directly Authorised & Regulated by the FCA
Fully Qualified & Providing Independent Mortgage Advice since 1992
Access to the Whole of Market
No mortgage too small, too big, or too difficult
We are reassuringly expensive - you get exactly what you pay for, which is why we won't hide our fees - in fact they are on the front page of our website!
I wouldn't trust somebody who relied upon commission - would you? We aren't salesmen, we are highly experienced professional advisers. Cheap is cheap, good is good - I know which one I would want when arranging the biggest purchase of my life. So why compromise as good advice can save you tens of thousands of pounds in the long run?
I'm happy to help you, but if you want free advice, please call someone else, as each contact we respond to costs us £30 + VAT!
Thank you for your consideration.
(1) I listen to what you want to achieve.
(2) I will send you my IDD - Key Facts.
(2) I will ask you for the information I need to source your enquiry.
(3) I will then discuss my findings and make a recommendation.
(4) You will then be asked to sign our Irrevocable Fee Agreement, detailing our fee for the work, when and how you need to pay for the advice.
(5) Our Admin fee is £500 paid on AIP.
(6) 50% of our fee is paid on Offer.
(7) The balance on Exchange or Completion (Remortgages).
Wework, 14 Gray's Inn Road, Greater London, London, WC1X 8HN
While unbiased.co.uk endeavours to verify the information
provided as thoroughly as possible,
it is your responsibility to ensure the adviser you choose is appropriate and regulated
for the business you are transacting.
Any decision to transact business is made by you on the basis of your own enquiries. To check that an adviser is regulated, you can contact the relevant regulatory or professional body.